Lets face it, more than ever we depend on and require the assitance of electronic technologies and devices in our daily life.
From our smart phones to our smart cars and smart houses we are surrounded by ever increasing options for online entertainment, personal conveniences and business solutions. You need an expert you can trust to not only organize, but to implement the right technology and entertainment solutions for you. To make sure systems are useful and usable and when you have a question, an expert is there to support you. We believe in a fair, sensible, value based approach. The selection and design of the project should not depend on just any one component but a logical, practical system based design with the right products for the job, proper execution and a relentless commitment to quality and “getting it right”.
Why Choose Digital Lifestyles?
- We use established, industry leading engineering and design fundamentals.
- We seamlessly blend function and form.
- Up-to-date, robust, and proven technologies are used.
- Full, transparent disclosure estimates, without vague cost numbers and missing information.
- Detailed agreements in writing, with line by line quotes and system designs are provided.
- We personally test and measure products in our own testing facility before deciding to sell them – if something fails to live up to our standards, we don’t stock or sell it to you.
- Fully licensed, insured and bonded.
- Licensed and certified full time veteran techs and staff, with site supervisors – directly employed.
- Manufacturer authorised/trained dealers for all of the brands sold and installed.
- We install, service and warranty each of our products – we back-up our product with a written guarantee. Have a previously installed system? No problem! We service, repair and upgrade existing systems of all origins.
- Open, real communications. No phone mazes here! Lines are answered by live staff during business hours. Your Project Manager or Systems Sales Engineer are also reachable.
- A real professional showroom and offices you can visit, including a complete acoustically treated projection home theatre, and comfortable, no-pressure client meeting rooms.
- We operate under real financial foundations and have the wherewithal ‘muscle’ to complete each project as contracted, without the requirement of progress payments. This provides peace of mind to our clients along with limiting your risk and exposure.
- We offer client orientations and education about anything we supply.
- Flexible, with after-hours appointments available.
- Most importantly, we’re technology enthusiasts ourselves, we love what we do! There’s a reason we don’t stock some brands – If we wouldn’t buy it ourselves, we wouldn’t feel comfortable selling it to you.